Friday, August 20, 2010

Still here!!


Things have been really busy around here the last week and a bit........ as soon as things calm down a bit and reach some sort of 'normal' (I don't think that exists!!! - not around here at least) I will be back with a post or two :o) It's been good keeping up with all your doings though....
Shabbat is upon us again!! How wonderful!! Today is one of those days when there seems like too much to do and not enough hands :o) but by Yeshua's grace we will (as always) get done :o) I am trying a new recipe this week........'dense date cake with peanut butter frosting" mmmmmm...the picture really looks good. I will share it with you if it turns out OK :o)
I wish all my sisters out there a beautiful and peaceful Shabbat, may His love surround you and your families on this.....His day :o)

Shabbat Shalom


2 comments:

Sonja Langford said...

Shabbat Shalom! :-) May Yahweh bless you and your family!

Blessings,
Sonja

Sigalit Chana said...

The cake sounds yummy =) And His grace is always sufficient!

Sabbath Blessings to you and your family!

Loni