Thursday, August 5, 2010

Welcome!!

Wow!! I decided to check in on my blog today.....and was pleasantly surprised by all the beautiful sisters that have joined with me on this incredible journey. Now that I have some new friends....I guess the idea of blogging and sharing becomes more exciting. I just want to say a really big 'Welcome' to all of you!! And a really big 'Thank-you', your personal journeys that I follow have encouraged and strengthened me on days when the loneliness seems to catch up with me a bit. Our family are the only Torah Observant within our social circle and community, and even though we have very dear friends, we often do not get to share our hearts because we are so misunderstood. Most of the time this is OK......but some days when one is learning something new and beautiful there is no-one to really share in the joy.....or maybe it has been a bit of a tough week, and you find yourself second guessing yourself in many different areas and there is no-one who understands the journey Yah has you on, and so cannot offer any words of encouragement. I think that there are many advantages and pitfalls to the technology that we are surrounded by on a daily basis.....but .....being able to 'meet' new sisters and make new friends is definately an advantage and a blessing. I look forward to walking a part of this journey with all of you :o)


1 comment:

Rose said...

Thank you for your sweet comment! I'm so glad you have started a blog. I look forward to reading more of your posts! You and your daughter are an inspiration to me!

Shalom,
Lina