Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Make-Over!!

My daughter Rachel has designed this beautiful new blog page for me!! I am REALLY pleased with the end result!
I have decided to re-name my blog ... I have chosen 'BatYah', which is not too far off from the original as the meaning is the same 'Daughter of YHVH'.
The new look has inspired the writer in me and caused some of my creative juices to start flowing once again. So I hope to be posting more often ... if time allows, that is :o)
The days are flying by under the African sun ... and although sunset is much later now, there still does not seem to be enough hours in the day for all that needs doing. I guess time management (which is not my forte) and prioritizing are two character traits that still need some (alot) of work. But praise Yah for his patience with me!! I guess perfection is still something I expect from myself, and I tend to feel quite down when I fail to be all that I so wish to be to please Avinu :o) Once again ... I thank Yah, that He knows that I cannot live up to the expectations that I have of myself, and... that is OK. I am still on this journey (even when there are days that I feel I am sitting on the side of the road watching many others walking with a stronger step and broader stride). At times like this, I find Yah's hand confidently stretching over mine and once again I am lifted to my feet by His strong arms and great love .... the path stretches on before me, my feet are moving and the sun is shining!!

'Thy shoes shall be iron and brass, and as thy days, so shall thy strength be. There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky. The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms ...'   Deuteronomy 33 v 25,26.


2 comments: