Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Hero






My Hero

'My Hero came for me .... He is faithful to His promises .... and faithful to me
My Hero came for me .... even before I had any knowledge of who He is
That I need Him or that He even exists
His life-giving promises were made to me before I was born
He remembered me .... He has known me for all time
My Hero came for me .... now for the first time I am loved with an everlasting love and held
tenderly in the arms of a Warrior .... of a King.

The day my Hero came for me .... the heavens opened, the earth shook and trembled ....
The very foundations of the hills were troubled and moved
Thick darkness was under His feet, He rode on the wings of the wind
The heavens thundered and roared
The very foundations of the earth were revealed from His rebuke
Coals were kindled by the fire from His mouth .... He gave forth His voice
His arrows skillfully finding their mark.

He reached down and took me
He drew me out of many waters
He delivered me from my strong enemy and from those hating me
For they were stronger than I
He brought me forth to a large place, a watered place of safety and deep Shalom
My Hero delights in me .... He delighted in me before I even knew to give Him my heart.

And now .... He teaches me of His ways
He has given me His heart with the promise that He will never leave me
Nor forsake me and that I will never walk alone
He has enlightened my darkness and is the light I now live by

Daily His strength upholds me and instructs me in the battle against
The enemy of my soul
He teaches my hands to war
He is my shield .... He is my rock
He makes my feet like hinds feet and on my high places He causes me to stand
He enlarges my step under me .... my feet stand sure
With His strong right hand He supports me.

I am now ready .... and we move out to the battle
His words assure my heart that the battle is really His
He encourages me to stay close
I pursue my enemies and overtake them
Not one is left standing
One by one they fall under my feet and are beaten as dust before the wind
He girds me with strength for the battle
His faithfulness brings me the victory
Once again I am quieted .... and find rest in His arms.

My Hero is the King of Kings and Elohim of Glory

The Praised One .... I call Him YHVH ....

And from all my enemies I am saved.




3 comments:

Sigalit Chana said...

ah... beautiful. Amein my precious sister, amein =)

HereinisLOVE said...

Amen Amen!

rjcmj said...

Amein, Amein, so beautiful!
Blessings in Yeshua HaMashiach,
Joycelyn