Sunday, January 9, 2011

His Hallowed Name Revealed Again






Ok - so I finished this amazing book!
This book is a must read for any-one interested in the beautiful Name of YHVH! Mr Johnsons joy in YHVH and his love for YHVH is absolutely contagious :o)
The question this book poses and does a good job of answering is ... 'What is the name of our Heavenly Father that is to be hallowed?'. Mr Johnson puts forth an engaging and challenging work filled with an enormous amount of textual evidence ( that one can research into for oneself ), this evidence includes a short journey into the Hebrew language and rules of grammar.
I have been challenged and enormously blessed to have read this book ... my intimacy with my King has grown and I feel as though I 'see' my very best friend in a re-newed light :o)
I would encourage all to read this book ... be prepared to be challenged to lay down what you think you already know and to start on a fresh and amazing journey!!
I definately give this book 5 stars.


Blessings and Shalom







4 comments:

Sigalit Chana said...

I want to look into this book. Thank you for sharing. BTW, I love your new header!!! =) Blessings!

rjcmj said...

I will add this to my list of books I want to read this year. Thank you so much for your insight.
Joycleyn

Andi said...

I have been wanting this book too! and YES I LOVE YOUR NEW HEADER!

Anonymous said...

Hi I love it when I come across other Torah Observant people and blogs!!!!
Thanks so much!