Monday, January 3, 2011

What Do You Think...?




I found this video very interesting.
I guess along with the debate of whether or not we should even say the Name  is the other of  the correct pronunciation of the Name YHVH.
I am currently reading the book 'His Hallowed Name Revealed Again' by Keith E. Johnson. I plan on doing a book review when I am done - YHVH willing  :o)
I am still learning (as we all are!) .... and have not come to a conclusion on the correct pronunciation as yet ...
What I do know is that YHVH does want us to know His name and to call on His name.
I would love to know what you  my readers think and would appreciate any insight you may have   :o)

Until then ....

Blessings and Shalom in the name of YHVH!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that analogy he used with calling Pierre "Peter" really struck me! That's so true! And also, you can think of what the name Yahweh means: "To be; exist". :) What a beautiful thought!!

I will definitely think very hard on this! Thank you for sharing Mrs. Shoshannah!!

Shalom!!

His Irish Flame said...

Mr. Johnson's book is absolutely wonderful- we give it 5 stars. ;)

rjcmj said...

Miss Soshannah,

This video is very interesting.
I watch the videos from Paul Nissen also.
I am looking forward to reading your review on the book. I have added it to my list in the note section of my Facebook page on my list of books I want to read this year.
Blessings to you! Thank you so much for sharing this!
Joycelyn

HereinisLOVE said...

Great video! Thank you for sharing it.